I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Monday, February 11, 2013

There Once Were THREE...Now There Are TWO!

Happy Monday Night Friends...

Hope this post finds you all well?

As for me, I must start out by telling you that it's been rough the last few days, but all is well again....I am back to my HAPPY HAPPY self!

I started to run a high fever again and I was a C-R-A-N-K-Y little boy for DAYS.  I've been so cranky that I've cried my voice away again, so I am back to the silent cry.  (This "silent cry" thing sure pulls at the heartstrings of my mom.)

Anyway..no one knew "what" was going on (but we think we figured it out.)

Here's the story...

On Saturday, my dad yells for my mom to "come see" me when I woke up.

Naturally she says "what's wrong?"

My dad said "don't you notice anything different about Benjamin?"

My mom immediately looked at my tube (thinking I had pulled it out again) and didn't see anything, but then just happened to look at my mouth and noticed that I ONLY HAVE TWO FRONT TEETH, but yesterday I had THREE!

Yep..you guessed it.  I broke another one of my teeth off right down to the nub - AGAIN!  My parents think this is why I have been so cranky...perhaps I've had a toothache?

It's all a guessing game anyway for them, but this is what they think.

My mom is going to have to take me back to my friend (the dentist) and have him tell her the same ole' stuff about my teeth rotting.

This is a bummer because I LOVE MY BOTTLE and I still have a hard time eating any food with texture.  My mom has tried to put water in my bottle, but I have a hard time with it because it is so thin.

Oh well...I just like to keep everyone on their toes and that is what I do best!

On to HAPPIER stuff...

You will be SO THRILLED to know that I am a master at the following:

1)  Clapping my hands
2)  Waving "hi"
3)  Blowing Kisses
4)  Giving high five

AND...I do all these things on "que" when they tell me to!

(((They are having so much fun telling me to "kiss mama" - "say hi" - "clap, clap, clap"...you should see this circus that goes on.  I'm pretty much the entertainment for my family.)))

PLUS...I love to sit on my little car.  I'm pretty wobbly, but if someone sits with me, I love to hot-rod back and forth on the floor.

Anyway friends, I am off to dreamland (hoping that I don't lose anymore teeth in the middle of the night (ha ha)...(my mom hopes this too!  I only have TWO left in front and she kinda likes them there.)

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment