I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

DADDY TIME!!

Well...my mommy took a break from me for the first time..

She, my brother and sister all went to Las Vegas for the weekend..

They needed to have some "one on one" time with her..I'm pretty time consuming..

SO...that meant daddy and I got to hang out for 2 1/2 days straight!!

My daddy is a good, patient man and even when he is sleep deprived, he never gets frustrated..

He just "napped" when I "napped" and "woke up" when I "woke up."  (I do have to say that he was pretty tired when mommy got home and he was thankful to be back on the "schedule" again.)

Mommy missed me, but she did great!!  Since she gets so cranky when she doesn't get sleep, we ALL think it's good for her to get a FULL night's sleep once in awhile (and she thinks so too!!)

What blessings we have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment