I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I LOVE SWEET POTATO'S!!


Well...the verdict is in...I LOVE SWEET POTATO'S.

My Grandpa & Nana came for a visit and I was so happy to see them.

Anyone who knows my Grandpa, knows that he LOVES feeding people..food makes him a happy camper and he wants everyone to be as happy as he is!! 

Well...he decided that he needed to "feed" me too, so when my mommy and daddy were out, he gave me sweet potato's and I LOVE THEM!!

He had to work with me because I kept pushing them back "out" with my tongue and then I haven't perfected my swallowing yet...it is still a challenge for me, but I really like the taste of those sweet potato's..

It took me four days to finish off 1 small container/jar of Gerber Sweet Potato's, but I did it!!

Another milestone for me..

Onward and upward..

No comments:

Post a Comment