I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 179

Well...much has happened over the past few days and we are so excited!!

My daddy REALLY ROCKED the boat and decided to buy me bottles with slow flow nipples.  Well...needless to say I felt like I was choking and sounded like it too, so mommy couldn't watch.  Great news is...I did swallow though..

Mommy is very nervous because we've had a swallow study done and I didn't do very well a few months ago because I let the liquid run into my lungs, so we've been very leery about letting me drink stuff AND I don't seem to know how to handle it...I make a loud choking/can't get enough air sound.

I did sleep VERY well after my "feeding" incident.  I think I wore myself out.

I am very interactive with my family and I am smiling more and more each day.

I like to be on my side and I haven't quite gotten the whole "roll over" thing, but I'll get there.

Tummy time is still not my favorite either, but mommy says it's good for me (I already don't like those words.)

We've had company and we are getting more this weekend.  My Aunties are coming to take my Nana home for good.  She will have been living with us for 6 months....YIKES!!  That is a long time and we will all miss her very much..she has been a BEYOND WORDS BLESSING to our family and we love her so much!!

Sleep is still kind of a hit and miss...some nights are great and others just aren't...but I think that this is just the way it is....

Thank you for all your prayers and love!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Ben! My 2 month old hates tummy time and he's got no G-tube or any excuse, so don't feel bad.

    ReplyDelete