I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, June 2, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 180

Today is Thursday...

I had a very restless night and I had a hard morning...

I make the sound of wretching gagging...kind of like when you have the bad dry heaves but nothing can come up...

This scares my mommy because the sound is not pretty...this darned reflux...

BUT....it's WAYYY better than it was before though, so I can handle it...

Today my mommy and daddy went to a funeral of a good friend and a good man...I spent time with Nana, my brother and sister..(I will sure miss my Nana when she goes home...we have so much fun together!)

I got an awesome present today...A VIDEO BABY MONITOR!!  Thanks to my Auntie and Uncle...it is SO COOL!!!

As the day went on, I got feeling WAYYYY better, but then tonight, it got hard again and I cried and cried and cried..

Noone is sure why I am so upset...but I guess all babies go through being upset...something about "purple crying" - anyway...they gave my mom a video about it...(she's still pretty paranoid about me being in pain, so she's not sure if it's "pain" or "purple crying."

Daddy has me tonight and mommy is going to bed early because she was up with me last night and that's okay!!

Each and EVERY day is like an theme park adventure and my family is thankful for every minute...

No comments:

Post a Comment