I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's time to get this party started....Break out the bottle....ZERO FEAR..

Today is Thursday..

I am doing SO great!!

My parents are doing light therapy on me.  They will take me into the bathroom and sit on a chair.  They turn the lights ON and then they turn them OFF..over and over..getting my eyes to dilate and restrict, dilate and restrict.

My brother and sister have even gotten involved.  Who ever said "family time" in the bathroom isn't fun?  :)

My sister is a funny girl...

The other day, she went into the kitchen, took out a bottle, mixed the CORRECT proportion of formula to water and made me a bottle.

She started to feed it to me.

THEN....my mom found out and asked her (in a slightly panicked voice) "what are you doing?"

My sister said.."I'm feeding Ben.  He passed the swallow study and it's time to feed him with a bottle."

Simple is simple for my sister.  I "passed" my test and therefore, it's time to get this party started.  Break out the bottle....

1 comment:

  1. That is SO cute! A little scarry for mom, but cute of big sis to "help" like that.

    ReplyDelete