I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

FIRST ROAD TRIP....I didn't like it

I am starting to get visitors and I really like it!!  (Thank goodness my mom is loosening up a bit and letting people come see me.)  I was able to see my awesome Grandma and my daddy's sister & family.

Also, a few days ago, my other auntie and cousins came for a visit and I fell in love with them...especially my auntie..(she has dark hair and eyes and I really like just looking at her..I guess you could say that we're pretty "bonded" and I like to "snuggle" with her - - - I hope my Uncle doesn't mind too much.. (ha ha!)

I took my first "road trip" since coming home from the hospital...

I did NOT like the car seat...I did not like it...Not one little bit. 

I stayed in my first hotel...I did not like it...Not one little bit.

I went for my very first hike in the mountains AND...I COULDN'T STAND IT, NOT ONE LITTLE BIT.

So...I think it would be safe to say that "I just don't travel well yet" and leave it at that.  (Mommy & Daddy were GLAD BEYOND GLAD to get home & let me out of that seat.  I like to "arch" backwards and that seat didn't let me do that.)

But...as Johann Wolfgang Van Goethe says:

"I find the great thing in this world is, not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving." 

As part of the Foster Family...I will continue to move "forward" - trying new things (even if I don't like it..not one little bit.)

(I think my mommy has read WAAAY to much Dr. Seuss lately, don't you agree?)   

No comments:

Post a Comment