I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, July 7, 2011

13 POUNDS - 3 OZ

Well..it's official..

I AM BACK ON THE GROWTH CHARTS!!

Yesterday, my big brother Zachary & mommy came with me to visit my Doctor and he is SO impressed with me because at our last visit, I wasn't even on the chart..

I weigh 13 pounds and 3 ounces...WAY bigger than I was at 3 pounds 14 ounces at birth.

My head has grown too and we all know what that means...brain growth!!

My parents are so excited!!

I got my 6 month shots - and of course I cried (secretly, so did my mommy.  After all the needles I have had, she has a hard time watching me have any pain....but I'm tough.)

Well...today (day after my shots) I feel under the weather.  I'm a little warm & feeling pretty cranky, so out comes the Tylenol. 

My physical therapist came over today but I didn't feel very well, so I didn't perform all my stunts for her (tummy time, etc..)

I just need to sleep this off & then I'll be back to my happy self again.

Good night friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment