I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Monday, July 4, 2011

TUMMY TIME....FINALLY.....A SUCCESS!!

I am SO excited!!

A good friend of my mommy's made me my VERY OWN g-tube protector for tummy time..

It has a hole in the front and it velcro's in the back...

I can now be on my tummy and my tube isn't being "mashed" into me..

I love this...it is hard work trying to hold this head up, but I am so excited to have be able to see the world from a different view without hurting anymore..

She owns a Quilt Shop in Hurricane, Utah.

Her saying is:  "Friends are like fabric: you can never have enough."

This is SO TRUE!!

I am so blessed to have such good, caring people who always know exactly what I need..

THANK YOU MOMMY'S FRIEND!!

THANK YOU MOMMY'S FRIEND!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOMUEYmBn6M

No comments:

Post a Comment