I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

STRUCTURE OF MY EYES are NORMAL!!

Hi special friends!

I visited the eye doctor a few days ago and guess what?

THE STRUCTURE OF MY EYES ARE NORMAL!!

I did great!!  I tracked the light he wanted me to track "back" and "forth" and he was impressed!!

He told my parents that he feels my "eye" development is a bit delayed and their concerns are valid, but he thinks that it is because "I" am a bit delayed "overall"...

BUT...everything "looks" like it should structurally for me to see perfectly normal as time goes on.

This is totally awesome news!!

The next step he would recommend would be an in depth eye exam, but that would mean putting me back under general anesthetic & my parents are opting against that for now. 

Time is what I need...Just time...

I am making so much improvement that unless it is absolutely necessary, we are saying "no" to any invasive testing....and boy am I GLAD!!

So thankful for parents who say "yes" when necessary, and "no" when not...

My parents are learning so much...medically, physically & spiritually too...(understatement of the year..)

No comments:

Post a Comment