I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Friday, July 1, 2011

ANGEL UNAWARE - WRITTEN BY DALE EVANS ROGERS

Today is a great day!!

I have been fighting "something" off the past new days, but I am feeling better...
My mommy's Auntie sent her a very special book called:  Angel Unaware.

My mommy read this book and related to it a lot.  (It's a pretty easy and fast read...you should check it out..)

One thing that stood out to my mommy in this book was how overly protective and paranoid she has been with me since I was born and more-so now that I am home.

I'm very smart & I can sense this. 

I think my mommy knows that this is not healthy for me as a long-term practice & she realizes that this "over-protectiveness" attitude and frame of mind will hold me back.....

She is going to try really hard to "let go" a little and not be so "on guard" with me all day, every day.

I am doing so much better, and my mommy just needs to trust that I'm not going anywhere, but "forward" with huge progress..

This was a good book for my Auntie to send my mommy...Maybe my Auntie was really the Angel Unaware, right?

Thank you Auntie Hazel!!  My mommy needed to read this book and you sent it at the perfect time!!  As mommy says...everything happens as it should in EXACTLY the right time...

Life's little lessons...

No comments:

Post a Comment