I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

STILL UNIQUE AND FULL OF SURPRISES...

So...remember that organization I told you about a few weeks ago that my Physical Therapist recommended to my mommy?  (They are called "UNIQUE" and they are out of the United Kingdom.)

Well, mommy wrote to them and she heard back...It's a pretty cool organization, started for people who are diagnosed with rare chromosome situations.  The woman who contacted my mommy's name is Beverly and she is awesome!!  She wrote my mom a nice letter and sent her a package all the way from the UNITED KINGDOM for "F--R--E--E."  This lady is a super cool cat in my book!!

When my mom first got on the site a few weeks ago, she thought she may have found someone "like me." 

As it turns out...the other "person" that my mom thought was like me actually has different pieces of their chromosome #9/#14 missing/duplicated...

So..long story short....I'm still "Unique" (PERFECT name for the organization) - huh?

BUT...That's okay...because I am who I am...Unique and always full of surprises too!!

HOWEVER...The cool part is that she did send my mommy names and address' of several parents that have children with #9/#14 situations and my mommy is so excited!! 

She has decided to "write" to these parents and WE'RE going to make some new friends for me (and her too...)  These new friends are ALL OVER THE WORLD and it is so exciting!!  She loves to meet new friends who have overcome trials - straight to triumph...they inspire us to keep ...moving forward!!

We are sure meeting some awesome people along our journey..what a blessing!!

Love to you all....

PS....If you ever need to get a hold of Beverly at "Unique" - you can find her at:  http://www.rarechromo.org/html/home.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment