I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, May 8, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 153

Today is Friday..

I didn't sleep very well last night, so I am tired and so are my mommy and daddy...

It's a BIG day - full of "running" for my family...

My mommy went back to work today for a little while at my daddy & Uncle's model home.  My Nana watched me.  I love my Nana..she take such great care of me and we are all so glad she is still here with us.

My big brother's "actual" birthday was back in February, but because I was at the bigger hospital and my mommy was out of town with me for so long, my brother had to "postpone" his birthday party. 

So...we celebrated it today....

Since my parents are still pretty protective of me, I am not able to go, and my daddy will stay home with me while my mommy, Nana, Grandpa, Uncle, Auntie, cousins and all TWENTY-FIVE of my brother's friends have his party at the swimming pool.

Next year, I will be better and I can go too.

After the birthday party, my other Uncle (dad's brother) and Auntie came to watch me so my "whole" family could go to the Ironman Kids Fun Run because my sister and my cousin were running the 1 mile.

My family was glad to have the opportunity to be "together" to watch this event and they were thankful to have someone stay with me too!!

It was a good day..full of running from one place to the next...

What blessings we have!!!

Keeping the faith...

No comments:

Post a Comment