I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Monday, May 16, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 163

Today is Monday and I had all of my monthly Visitors come today (OT & PT & Case Manager),,,

I didn't sleep very well again last night, but I am feeling better.

I performed so well for the OT.  She was so impressed with my abilities and she was so positive about my life and what it will look like.  My mommy REALLY appreciated her upbeat attitude and encouraging words about me.

I was so tired from all the playing, so unfortunately I fell asleep for the PT, but next time I will show her how strong I am getting..

I am doing so much better with my eyes...

They still go "up" some, but not as much as they were before...

I am looking at the world now and I kind of like it...(so does my family)

My cold is starting to go away, so today was a pretty good day!!

We'll take all the good days we can...feeling very grateful for each and every single one of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment