I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, May 8, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 155

Oh Happy Day!!

Today is Sunday...MOTHER'S DAY!!

I still am having a slightly hard time sleeping, but I think it's because I am still not feeling 100% from the cold I caught...BUT, I am definitely on the upswing of things...

My mommy's family left to go home today, but Nana stayed here with us (thank goodness!)

It was so fun to see them and I know they love me very much...

Today, (as it is each and every day) was a day of reflection and thanksgiving..

The small things are such a blessing...I can breathe...I can smile...I can move my arms and legs...I can be held...I AM LOVED...

To be ALIVE is such a precious gift..

Keeping the faith...

No comments:

Post a Comment