I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 165

Happy Wednesday!!

Today I experienced my very first shower..

Well...let's just say that I didn't "love" it - I guess for that matter, I didn't even "like" it...

But...everyone has to experience their first shower, right?

It was another fantastic day for me...

G-Tube looks the best it ever has...

Minimal reflux.

I love to be held and walked around the house...

I love interaction..

Now, my mommy has to get brave and get me on my tummy more...she will bite the bullet and go for it tomorrow...

We are feeling pretty good about life and our blessings...

I got a new cousin tonight and my parents went to see her at the hospital.  It brought back a lot of really fresh memories for my mommy and she tried not to tear up.

She is just so thankful that I am home and doing so well...

I think this experience has left quite the impression on her...

My sister is still feeling pretty icky, but we hope she will be better soon..

These cold germs need to get out of this house...

My brother is a genius...he is so smart in school and he got the lead part in the school play...

I am so proud of him!

Our family is feeling our "new" normal and it feels pretty good...

We have an awesome life and have been blessed beyond words...

No comments:

Post a Comment