I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, May 8, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 154

Today is Saturday...

I got updated pictures taken today by my Auntie who is a talented photographer...

My mommy and Nana had a great time playing "dress up" withe me too..

I'm still feeling a touch of a cold...I've got a cough and my nose is stuffy..

This will be another day of running for my family..

My daddy is gone all day as he is the "photographer/supporter" for my Uncle who is doing the Ironman today.  My Uncle is a committed athlete...he's amazing!

My mommy worked at the model home for a few hours while I hung out with my family from out of town..they love me so much..

Mornings are still hard for me...I squirm a lot..

No one really knows why I am so squirmy...

Am I hungry?

Am I in pain?

It's hard to know..

I am still on a "continuous" feed, but my mommy has increased my amount a little per hour to see "how" I tolerate it and I am doing really good..

In fact, my daddy has been "experimenting" to see how "much" my belly can hold and he has been putting more in (bolus) my tube at one time..I seem to be doing fine so far...

I guess that my mommy is more conservative than my daddy is when it comes to "trying" new things with my food because my mommy likes to rock my boat very slowly...

My daddy wants me "off" of this continuous feed soon because he wants to take our family on a vacation this summer and it will be better if I can be "unhooked" from my pump for a little while..

Trying new things with me is how we will see "what" I can handle..

I am thankful to have people who love me and will "rock my boat" for me too.  :)

Moving forward - step by step - every single day...

Blessed beyond words...

No comments:

Post a Comment