I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Monday, May 9, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 156

Today was Monday and boy were we all tired from our "running" weekend activities..

It was hard to get out of bed for everyone...including Nana and she is always the first person up..

My cold is now full blown and I am coughing and feeling really crummy again...I cry a lot when I don't feel well..

We are not sure "how" I caught it AGAIN, but I did and now I'm paying for it..

My immune system is really weak & I catch things very easily...

Thank goodness that my mommy can stay home and rest with me today as she wasn't feeling 100% either...

Lots of Vitamin C and water is the remedy my mommy will try to "kick" it before it "blossoms" any further..

Nana is still here and we are so grateful...

Daddy had a busy day full of working and then going to his brother's birthday party...

Thank goodness we are all home now and we are off to bed early (my daddy will hang out with me until it's time to go to bed so everyone else can go first.)

What a nice daddy I have...

I am super blessed for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment