I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Monday, May 16, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 160

Today is Friday...

There is still this darned cold around our house..

My sister has a pretty bad cough, and I am starting to pick it up too..

My parents aren't sure "why" - but I seem to catch things really easily, despite their efforts to keep me away from stuff..

Thank goodness Nana is still here so she can give my mommy and daddy a break..

We are going to be sad when she has to go home..maybe we can talk Grandpa into moving closer (ha ha)

I am pretty interested in my mobile, which is a huge improvement from my "typical" looking up pattern..

It's fun for my parents to see me "look" at something purposefully...

Making progress every single day..WE ARE SO BLESSED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment