I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 164

Today is Tuesday...

My sister is home sick today with this darned cold and cough that I've been fighting.  My mommy is pumping the vitamin C into her by the load and making her drink water by the ton.

I still feel a little like I may have it, but it is not full blown like hers, and we are thankful!

I am doing so well..

My mommy made the comment today that I am just like the normal baby that she prayed for...

I can be awake without crying.

I am smiling.

I am starting to briefly "track" items with my eyes.

I have found that I have hands, but I'm not into putting them towards my mouth yet.

The only thing I want in my mouth is my binky.

My parents tried to feed me some really watered down rice cereal tonight, but I acted like I was choking and couldn't breathe, so we didn't get very far with that...(but daddy says "we'll keep trying.")

Overall, today was terrific!!

My family is so grateful...

No comments:

Post a Comment