I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Monday, May 16, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 162

Happy Sunday..

It is a happy day because I am home with my family...

Unfortunately, I did not sleep again last night..I had a very hard time breathing because of this cold...

My parents had to suction me out a couple of times, but it didn't help...just made me mad & I cried and got even more "stuffy"...it's a pretty vicious cycle..

My airway is pretty small already, and a cold makes it harder to breathe...

This worries my parents, but I keep working through it...

Thank goodness for the nebulizer, tylenol & ibuprofen...

On another note...my reflux has almost stopped all together...

I can lay totally flat for long periods of time and I am not bothered by this at all...

My parents can play with my legs and I don't seem to "wretch" when there is pressure on my tummy..

Over all, I am making such great progress...

We are thankful for each little milestone...

No comments:

Post a Comment