I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Friday, April 1, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 118

Today is Friday (and that's NOT April Fool's either)  :)

I didn't sleep last night, so THANK GOODNESS my Nana is still here so she could watch/hold me while my mommy took a good long nap..she is exhausted!!

It was a pretty good day overall.

I squirmed and arched "some" with reflux - but way better day than yesterday.  Today the Prevacid and Zantac seemed to help.

I got some good rest with little cat naps today and my mommy did some good SLOW stretching with me too and had me support my own head for as long as I could.  It kind of hurts to "sit" up, but she does it slow with me. I am still looking "up" a lot and my parents don't know "what" I am looking at.  They think maybe I am checking out angels.  :)

I am still on a "continuous feed drip" at the increased calorie (27) and decreased volume (20 ml's per hour) and this seems to be working for me.

My daddy and brother hung out with me tonight so my mommy could take my sister on a "girls night out" date with Nana too.  My brother and sister need time with my mommy because she has been gone and she spends a lot of time taking care of me.  I think they "miss" her, so it was good for them to spend time together.

My mommy ran into my NICU friend's mommy tonight and she was happy to see her.  The NICU world makes very quick "bonding" relationships.  I guess that sometimes, this is what stress will do...help you make new friends.

AND...making "new" friends is a GOOD THING.

We have been blessed with the greatest "new" friends and we love our "old" friends too!!

1 comment:

  1. I keep checking your blog to see how Benjamin is doing. Sounds like you have your hands full. I'll keep praying.

    ReplyDelete