I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, April 3, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 119

Today started out hard but as the day went on, it got a little better..

I'm still squirmy and archy, & my mommy and daddy aren't sure if I am "hungry" or the food is "hurting" my belly...it's so hard to tell "why" I am uncomfortable, but I just am...

I only sleep for about 15-20 minutes and then I wake up with my face grimacing in pain...

Tonight was "date night" with my brother, so my mommy took him out while my daddy took care of me. Nana and my sister went to craft night. Everyone is trying to adjust to a "normal" routine with me.

My daddy is so kind to my mommy...he is going to "hang out" with me all night while my mommy gets some good rest...she needs it...

Thankful to have such a good daddy...

No comments:

Post a Comment