I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, April 28, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 145

Today is Thursday...

I had a pretty good day..

I still have this danged cold, but it's not as bad as it was a few days ago..

Today, the Physical Therapist came to visit me and "tested" me..

She thinks that my neck strength is very much like an "new born" baby's would be, but the lower half of my body muscle (legs, etc..) are very strong and tight..

I am a mystery for sure..

My "translocation" has everyone "wondering" what life holds for me...

She gave my mommy and daddy some great information on "how" to help me develop to my full capacity...

I was doing really well on my non-refluxing, but after she left, I started to "wretch" some..I think some of the movement "moves" things around in me, and I can't help but reflux..

I had quite a bit of "older" blood in my g-tube today too..

My mommy & daddy know that I am bleeding "somewhere" in my body, but don't know "where" and they don't want to take me back to the hospital for more testing...

They wonder if I could have bleeding ulcers?

They will talk to my Doctor again about this, but thank goodness my Doctor is "conservative" when it comes to testing..

I had my first FULL submersion bath today (since my g-tube surgery.)  All of my other baths have been sponge baths because we had to wait 2 months for it to heal.

I didn't like it..not one little bit..

It's kind of a bummer too because I used to LOVE baths, before the g-tube went in...

Overall, it's been a great day and I am so thankful to be alive and growing!!

I am very blessed indeed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment