I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, April 21, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 137

Today is Wednesday...

I'm still pretty squirmy at times, and I reflux.  It get's kind of stuck at the base of my throat and then I make a weird choking sound while I try and catch my breath...

My mommy and Nana watch me do this and just want to "help" me in some way, but I just have to do this on my own...

I spent a lot of time with Nana today because my mommy and daddy were asked to go to a hospital event to talk about my story.  The hospital is going to expand the NICU and it will cost around $500,000 for this change, so this event was to "introduce" this change and the benefits it will have for families.. (TOTALLY WORTH IT.)

It was a special day and my parents felt pretty emotional and passionate about my experience and towards the people that helped me..

This experience has changed my family's life forever and there aren't words to explain their sincere gratitude to this organization...

I guess that life has a funny way of showing a new perspective on "what" is "really" important, right?

My brother and sister had a pretty good day too...they spent time with our good friends from SLC.  It was good for them to go have some fun...I can't wait until I can go to the swimming pool with them...

Maybe in the Summer...

One step at a time...this is great advice that my Nana gives us (she's a pretty smart lady.)

No comments:

Post a Comment