I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 129

Well..I didn't sleep too well last night because of all my reflux, but overall, today was a better day..

Less movement and more sleep make for a slightly happier baby..

Today I got a visitor from a lady whose job it is to just "play" with me..

She brings me toys and tries to get me to respond to them..

She "played" with me for quite awhile today and based on my "performance," we made goals. I look "up" most of the time and I don't focus on anything specific...and noone is sure "what" it is that I am looking at...

GOAL #1 will be to focus on something for just a few minutes...

This is a good goal since I am not doing anything like this...

My mommy feels that I will do this with flying colors because I have come so far already...I guess I just like to do things in my own time..

The lady also suggested that next time we go back to the bigger hospital we should go to have my eyes tested.  She is concerned about eye structure because I am sort of "off" in my own land and not much will get my attention...my eyes may need some work done...When I "look" at things, they aren't sure "what" I am processing for sure...

They keep saying it could be neurological, but my MRI came back just fine..

I am a mystery and so we will take...One thing at a time (what my mommy told her...)

First things first...We will work on getting my feeding situation under control and OFF a 24-hour feeding schedule, and then we will take on another challenge...

Taking these "new" situations head on is the only way we know how to do these types of things...

It's pretty cool to have a family who takes my with all of my "uniqueness" and runs with it...

I'm a pretty blessed child to have such a support system...

No comments:

Post a Comment