I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 140

Today is Saturday and I officially have my first cold since I left the hospital.

My family has been so careful with me - making sure to wash their hands all of the time & I haven't had many visitors.

Now I really don't feel well.

I am still refluxing and now I am coughing "croupy" like & I am very stuffy too.  I already have a small airway that makes breathing hard, but it's extra hard

My mommy & daddy are doing everything they can to help me be comfortable (tylenol, humidifier, nebulizer, axid, prevacid, miralax, suction machine, nose drops, boppy pillow, feeding machine, murphy drip...whew!!

At least I am at HOME and I love this!!

Super thankful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment