I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 128

Today is Monday...

It was a WAY better day than yesterday because I didn't need to go back to the hospital..

My mommy & Nana took me on a walk today and I cried the whole time...I do NOT like my car seat and I did NOT like going on a walk...

When we got back, my reflux was pretty severe again...

My mommy felt bad because she wasn't sure if my reflux was worsened by the "movement" of the walk OR if it was because I was so upset that I cried and cried for so long..

Either way, even my Prevacid didn't help me..

This darned reflux makes me so archy and uncomfortable...

BUT...I am way happier being at HOME with my reflux instead of at the hospital...

It's always a good day that I am at home...

Super thankful for that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment