I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, April 14, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 131

Well..I had a pretty restless night...

I was pretty squirmy and in pain...

Today was just an "okay" day...I tried to rest, but I couldn't get comfortable..

My mommy, daddy & Nana take shifts with me because I need to have someone with me all the time...

I am famous for arching backwards so far that I am almost rolling over...

My mommy is a little scared of what will  happen when I do roll over because my g-tube has been so sensitive..I guess we will see..

I am still looking UP most of the day, but I did "look" at an object today and smiled intentionally..

These are all great things...

It's the small things in life, right?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment