I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, April 9, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 126

Today is Saturday and it has been A VERY HARD DAY..

I didn't sleep at all last night..

I cried my soft "hurt" cry all night long..I am in pain..

I refluxed over and over and over today...

It is NOT coming "up" and "out" like it was before my surgery, but my airway sounds like I have "croupe" and when I breathe I sound like I am "gasping" for air.  I am "retracting" pretty hard today..

It makes my family so sad to see me in such pain and they can't do anything to help me besides giving me my Prevacid and Zantac and sitting with me to try and comfort me...

I guess everyone has hard days...

On a different note, my sister is feeling better...YEA!!

My daddy, brother and Nana "ran" in a race this morning and my Nana took 3rd place in her division and came home with a metal!!

Way to go guys!!

I can't wait for the day that I can go out and run beside them..

AND...I will do just that..you can count on it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment