I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, April 17, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 134

Today is Sunday...

I slept pretty good last night and my mommy was only up a "few" times..

My daddy took me again for a lot of the day so my mommy could spend some time with my brother and sister & Nana...

I am pretty stationary on my boppy pillow and my feeding machine, so whomever is watching me is pretty "stationary" with me.

Unfortunately, I don't like much movement, so the stroller is out...the swing and bouncy chair only make me happy for a few minutes...

It was another "boys" day and it was a pretty good day at that...

Had "some" reflux but, overall, it was a better day than yesterday...

So thankful for a "better" day...

We are so blessed and have so much to celebrate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment