I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, April 21, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 136

Happy Tuesday!!

I had a pretty crazy day...

It took my mommy about 45 minutes to get me ready and then into the car to go to the doctor..

I do NOT like the car or my car seat..THANK GOODNESS Nana is still here..It's a chore getting a newborn OUT the door anyway, but it's an extra chore getting me out the door with all my stuff (feeding machine, packed into a back-pack, accompanied by a murphy drip trying to keep it from spilling too and my diaper bag with all my "emergency" g-tube stuff that has to be with me all of the time.

My mommy worked up a sweat getting me out the door...

Today was my doctor appointment and I got shots...OUCH!!

It was time for my 4 month shots and I needed a Synagis to help me "try" and avoid RSV..it would not be a good thing if I were to get this...

I got 4 shots (2 in each leg)..OUCH!!  OUCH!!  OUCH!!  OUCH!!

It was hard for my mommy to watch them poke me..(Brought back some memories that she wanted to forget..)

My mommy got a call from the Pharmacist today and he was so apologetic about my "overdose" mistake..

He assured her that he has put in place some more "checks and balances" so this won't happen again to someone else...

He really wanted my mommy to get some testing done on my liver and kidney's but both her and my daddy decided not to.

The pharmacist is a pretty nice guy and since I didn't get sick, my mommy was just grateful that we caught it when we did..

So many things to be grateful for, right?  :)

Taking it one day at a time...Life is good...

No comments:

Post a Comment