I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, April 7, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 123

Today was a pretty good day..a day of rest!!

I am still hooked up to my feeding tube so my "place of  choice" is propped up on my boppy in the game room on the floor.

I do NOT like my stroller or my car seat at all.

My mommy was trying to figure out a way to "cart" me around the house with all of my "stuff" so I can get out of this room & off the floor, but I'm way happier just on my boppy right now with minimal movement (a lot of movement makes me reflux...)

BUT..I am thankful that I am keeping my reflux "in" my body...I am WAAYY better than I used to be...

Lots of stuff to be thankful for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment