I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Monday, April 4, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 121

Today is Monday..It was a very good day...

Crazy day around my house..especially now that I am home and my mommy isn't getting much sleep, but, life still goes on..

THANK GOODNESS my Nana is still here..

I was pretty fussy in the morning again, crying and crying, but in the afternoon, I felt better and had a pretty good "calm" night..I even smiled a few times..

It's the "little" things that are so great!

I had some quality time with my brother and sister too.  I think my brother is really starting to "bond" with me.

We had our friend Ron over for dinner and he met me for the first time..I sure like him.  We missed his wife though...

Then, the coolest thing happened around bedtime...

My Uncle drove my Aunt here (with their four kids) and brought our family FOUR WHOLE MEALS - TOTALLY COMPLETE and ready to "heat and serve."

My Aunt cooked for hours to get this ready for my family...my mommy felt so grateful..

We have so much to be thankful for and we are so blessed to have such awesome people in our lives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment