I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 141

Today is EASTER Sunday.

What a beautiful day outside,

My mommy and my daddy didn't get one ounce of sleep last night because I was so sick.

I had to be suctioned out several times.  Thank goodness for this hospital grade suction machine.

I was very unhappy & cried most of the night.

My mommy & Nana missed the early morning service because my mommy was so tired...but, they were able to go in the evening.

We had an Easter Egg hunt while I slept.

My brother & sister had fun!!

My Aunt & Uncle came for dinner.

Even though I didn't feel very good, the fact that I am alive & home is a total miracle & blessing.

My family is so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment