I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 142

Today is Monday.

I had a very hard night & I struggled to breathe all night long.

My mommy was concerned because I had a bluish tint around my mouth and I was breathing "in" and "out" like I had just ran a marathon.

I was also still coughing a hoarse "dog" bark cough.

So...we went to see my Doctor.

(I almost wonder if my Doctor thinks my mommy is HYPER-SENSITIVE and worries too much, but she would rather be safe than sorry.)

It took about 40 minutes to get me packed up and ready to go and then when we got to the Doctor's office, I was calm.

The tylenol kicked in and I wasn't breathing fast anymore.

My mommy couldn't believe it as I had struggled ALL NIGHT LONG and now a trip to the Doctor's office has cured me.

The Doctor did listen to me and heard "airway" congestion NOT "lung" congestion.  I always have airway problems, and the Doctor said my "cold" didn't help me breathing issues, so he prescribed a steroid.

He's a good Doctor and he has quickly become a good resource for my mommy & daddy.

So thankful that I have good medical people taking care of me..

I am also thankful for tylenol AND ibuprofen too!!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that just a kicker? That always happens to me when my son is sick. It'll be a terrible, horrible night with a super high fever and no sleep. Then as soon as we call the doctor to make an appointment, it seems to get better. All well, every parent is happy when their child feels better.

    ReplyDelete