I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, April 9, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 125

Today is Friday..

It was a pretty good day..

My sister is still feeling pretty crummy, so she is still on one end of the house and I am on the other.

My mommy and Nana spent the whole day with me as I stayed on my boppy pillow.  I love my head massaged and my legs and feet too.  My massages are one of my favorite parts of the day.

My daddy & brother watched me tonight so the girls could go to a movie with my Nurse friend from the NICU.  They went to see "Soul Surfer"...what an inspiring girl who has, no matter the trials she's been through, kept a super positive attitude AND her family is pretty amazing too!!

It's funny how life can take sharp twists and turns...just like an amusement roller coaster ride...

Hang on tight, never let go AND don't forget to open your eyes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment