I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, March 24, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 101

Today is Tuesday, and it has been a great 24 hours.

My breathing is better...a lot less striderous..maybe this means my swelling is starting to go down.  I am on Vancomycin, Gentamicin & Zosyn antibiotics.

They did two more sticks on me today..I am kind of getting used to these heel sticks...one stick for a "trough" test and one stick for a "peak" test on the Gentamicin.  They need to make sure that my antibiotic levels aren't too "high" or too "low."  They also did another CRP and my level of inflamation is coming down, so the antibiotics are working.

My mommy was happy today because my nurse is "conservative" with sedation.  I only needed 3 doses of Ativan in 24 hours, which is down from my "usual" dose.  All of the Ativan was given last night, and I was a happy camper during the day, so I didn't need it.

I am not archy or in pain and they increased my food to 4 mils per hour.  So far..so good.

My g-tube is healing up and overall, it's been a great day.

Remaining strong in the faith for wellness...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the guide. this information help me my store online medicine website How to seo.

    ReplyDelete