I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Monday, March 21, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 59

I am all smiles today as I continue to get "hits" of my HAPPY MEDICINE.

Sedation and a binky cut down so I can still "suck" it with all of my tubes in, make me a HAPPY BOY!!

I have really good Nurses who take such great care of me.

My parents are really looking forward to tomorrow.  It's hard for them to look past all the tubes, iv's, "prick" holes and bruises on my body, but they hope to have some answers FINALLY and they are excited to get this breathing machine OUT...as am I.

It is a day of thanksgiving for sure..

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the site, I found a lot of useful information for us.

    ReplyDelete