I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Monday, March 21, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 52

Wow...after all of yesterday's craziness, I need sleep.

My airway is pretty swollen and sore and I am working pretty hard to breathe, but I am doing WAY better than I was yesterday.

I know that we "caught" this before it got too bad this time and "rest" will be the key for me.

Talk about a roller coaster for my family...I am full of surprises.

Today the Doctor had the "talk" with my parents.  He said that he had to tell them that if at any point they felt like "enough was enough" with all of the medical testing and treatment and they wanted to say "stop, withdraw medical treatment" and just "take me home" then that was their "right."  Both my mommy and daddy said that this was not an option for our family. We would continue forward to getting me better.

That was a hard talk for them to hear.

PS....I decided to pull OUT my NJ tube..it was kind of coming lose anyway, so I thought I would help it "out." (I am getting "smarter" by the day, and I know that I don't like having tubes on my face.)   :)

Keep rolling forward..every single day...

1 comment:

  1. Great information. This works great for me. Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete