I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, March 24, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 91

My daddy, my brother, my sister and my Nana came for a visit.

I couldn't see my brother or my sister because of RSV season.  :-(

It was so good for my mommy to see them. 

My Nana sat with me all day today and sang and rocked me so my mommy could spend time with my them.

I was pretty archy and fussy all day and she felt so sorry for me and didn't know "how" to help me.

My IV went bad, so I had to get a "new" one.

My g-tube is still leaking and it hurts me.

So..they've decided go to something more powerful and gave me some morphine to see if this helped me.  

After the night shift change....I REFLUXED AGAIN...this time, with a fair amount of blood with it. 

They are not sure WHAT IS GOING ON with me?

Do I have a bleeding ulcer?

Do I have Nissen damage?

I am such a mystery and I am hard to figure out.

So...they stopped all my food & we'll "revisit" it "AGAIN" tomorrow..

We have faith that we will get this figured out!!

1 comment:

  1. A debt of gratitude is in order for your glorious posting! I very delighted in understanding it.

    ReplyDelete