I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, March 24, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 100

I am 100 days old today...boy time flies!!
Today is a pretty low key day.
I had 2 sticks today so they could check the "trough" and "peak" levels on my antibiotics for my "mystery" infection. Since I have had pseudomonas in the past, they want to make sure and cover for it in these antibiotics...just in case I try and pull a "surprise" on them.
They "slightly" increased my food today to 3 mills per hour.
I am still receiving Ativan sedation every time they can give it to me.  My mommy thinks I am getting "dependent" on it, and she may be right.  My mommy thinks that my "Ativan" usage has gone up since I have been here because I get so irritated with noise (ie: babies crying, people coming in and out; cleaning, emptying trash, people talking, etc..etc..etc..)  I like things Q-U-I-E-T.
I had a special visitor today from St. George.  One of my Neonatologists came with his wife.  My mommy was almost brought to tears when she saw them because she misses familiar faces.  I felt pretty special that he took time out of his vacation to come and visit me.
It was a good day for a visitor because my mommy had a crying melt-down.  She has been in the hospital with me for 100 days and knows how "I" like things done. The nurse she had today didn't want her to do a procedure in a "certain way" that my mommy had been used to doing it. 

It's hard for my mommy be told what she "can" and "cannot" do with me. It's hard for her because she cannot just walk into the room and pick me up because I have so many cords and tubes, so she always has to have help to get me in and out. It gets very frustrating.  (Thank goodness she can call my daddy AND Nana and they listen to her "vent.")
Overall, today was a good day and we remain faithful for my wellness..

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for providing such valuable information and thanks for sharing this Business Promotion technique.

    ReplyDelete