I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Monday, March 21, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 33

Today is another day for resting and growing.

After the conversation yesterday about all the "possible" neurological stuff, my mommy and daddy decided they didn't want to talk about the "what if's" anymore...

There were not very many actual "facts" about me at all....just "theories," so they very kindly said to anyone that "tried" to talk to them about the "possibilities" that they just wanted to watch me "rest and grow" and that was that.

It was a good day and I could feel that my mommy was more at ease than she had been. She seemed to feel more positive about me and about my situation and I just knew that it was going to be okay. (My daddy already knew it was, but it took my mommy a few weeks to get "here" with my daddy.)

I have good friends and family who pray for me everyday and I know this is making a difference!!

No comments:

Post a Comment