I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Monday, March 21, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 36

Today is Sunday and I love Sunday's...My brother and sister get to come and hold me. 

We moved rooms today. It's a little bigger AND we have a "view." It seems less hospital-like. 

Since my "cry" is so soft, my parents were concerned that I wouldn't be "heard" in this new big room, but they were assured that I would be watched very closely..

I also had another MONUMENTAL event happen...

MY HEAD GREW!!!

MY HEAD GREW!!
MY HEAD GREW!!

My parents were SO excited (your would have thought they "won" the lottery!!)  I was growing now and this was such a relief for them!!

I rested so soundly today and looked great!!

It was another great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment