I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 68

UGGHH...I was refluxing so badly that they had to suction my throat so I could breathe, but I keep having my oxygen saturation go "down" (desatting) so I'm back on oxygen (nasal cannula) AND a replogle tube has been inserted so they can "suck" out all of my stomach acids out so I don't have to try & deal with them.

I am kinda lethargic so they are doing more blood tests to see "what" my numbers are AND they are watching me very close. 

They did another x-ray of my chest to see if "any" fluid got in my lungs and they look pretty clear.

THANK GOODNESS!!

We caught it in time today and got that replogle tube in me "just in the nick of time."

My mommy and daddy had a good long talk with the Doctor today and they have decided that the Nissen Fundolplication surgery is the best option for me.

My reflux is too severe and they can't let this happen to me again.  I am not sure what a "ROUND THREE" of "aspiration pneumonia" would look like for me. 

My good Doctor will call the bigger Hospital and start to make arrangements for me to be transferred.

Now we "wait".....

We learn patience while we wait, right?

1 comment: