I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Monday, March 21, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 27

It snowed here today..HARD TO BELIEVE.

I really am glad I am inside..

Today is another great day of just "rest"...

My mommy and Nana continue to come hold me during the day and my daddy comes at night after work. I am so happy to see them.

There has been some "talk" of a surgery called a "Nissen Fundoplication" Surgery, but my mommy and daddy do not want to talk about surgery.  They think that I will be okay without it.  I just need time to rest and grow.

What is a Nissen Fundoplication Surgery?

http://www.webmd.com/heartburn-gerd/fundoplication-surgery-for-gastroesophageal-reflux-disease-gerd

No comments:

Post a Comment