I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Monday, March 21, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 56

Today is Saturday.

My mommy came in to visit me early today because my brother has a basketball game and she loves to watch him play.

I am still on breathing machine and they have decided to give me some Morphine (at 11 "am" today.)  I slept ALL DAY LONG and didn't want to wake up and I'm looking very pale.
I am stooling blood again, so they ordered more blood work & my infection rate is HIGH AGAIN.  They immediately started me on another antibiotic and did another chest and stomach x-ray.  They wanted to make sure that "nothing" inside of me had been punctured when they "re-inserted" my NJ tube - and THANKFULLY, nothing had.

I have a very AWESOME Doctor who came back "in" tonight and "stayed" up late with my mommy and daddy until the x-ray and blood test results were back and we had a "plan" for me.

What a blessing to have such dedicated people in my life!!

1 comment: