I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, March 24, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 104

It was a pretty good day and I have only had 1 dose of Ativan in a 24 hour period.
They increased my food just a little bit and so far, so good.
I am refluxing a little and it hurts, but I am keeping it down.
My CRP (number that detects inflammation) is up again slightly, to a 4 and I am already on 3 major antibiotics, so again...they are scratching their heads.
The new Doctor on duty is a pretty good and conservative Doctor, so he thinks I may just have a "high" baseline and he wants to "wait" and see what I do because I really don't "act" sick.
They did order another blood draw from my picc line to check another culture, but it will take a few days to see "if" anything grows.
I got my RSV synagis shot today, so I am good for another month.
I had some special visitors today - my Uncle, my Aunt and my mommy's special friend from home.
She was glad to see "familiar" faces.
So grateful for all the people keeping the faith for my wellness!!

1 comment: