I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Monday, March 21, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 29

Today is Sunday and I love Sunday's because I get a visit from my big brother and sister.

They get to hold me and I love it!!

I have such a great nurse that let's them stay longer than she is supposed to, but she knows it's good for me to get "loved" on AND it is good for my brother and sister to see me too.

I love Sunday's!!

They have diagnosed me with "Chronic Lung Disease" (CDL) today but this was no surprise after everything I've been through...CDL is just small potato's!!

What is Chronic Lung Disease?

http://www.webmd.com/parenting/baby/tc/chronic-lung-disease-in-infants-topic-overview

No comments:

Post a Comment