I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 65

Daddy is with me again today.

I sure love all this time I am getting with him.

We talk about all sorts of things.

My mommy and Nana are still not feeling well, so I haven't seen them in a few days.

I am sounding so great & I am off all my sedation, but they gave me some Tylenol.

My lungs are getting more clear and I am not making hardly any noise when I breathe!!

My parents agreed to my shots today (Hep b, DTaP, Hib, IPV (Polio) and PCV (Pneumococcal.)

OUCH...OUCH...OUCH..

I guess I should be "used" to all these needles, but I am not.

But..I am doing so well that they are going to try me off my oxygen today...

Feeling better everyday...

1 comment:

  1. Excellent article! We will be linking to this great article on our site.Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete